Add us to your Safe Senders List
These days email filters are increasingly focusing on controlling “grey mail” or commercial mail and so more and more emails are being blocked or filtered into junk/spam folders. As a result of these changes you may be unable to read certain email communications even if you are happy to receive them or have subscribed to a mailing list.
To avoid these situations, add our email addresses to your Safe Senders List. We've put together a list of the most commonly used email programs with easy to follow instructions on how to add email addresses to your Safe Senders List.
Please add either the From Address that the email you received came from OR add the domain @optimisaresearch.com to your Address Book or Contacts to continue receiving emails in your inbox.
What is an Email Safe Senders List?
Each email program features spam filters which automatically recognise white-listed and blacklisted email addresses. White-listed addresses are deemed acceptable and mail from these addresses is usually delivered to the inbox without additional filtering. Blacklisted addresses are senders from which you do not wish to receive email. The Safe Senders List, also commonly referred to as a whitelist, is a list of all email addresses you would like to receive email from.
Your Safe Senders List is managed by you within your email program and can be easily updated based on your preferences. By default, email messages that you add to your own personal address book are considered safe and will not be re-routed to your junk email folder.
How to Add an Email Address to your Safe Senders List?
- Click "Mail Menu" and select "Address Book."
- Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up and then click the "Add" button.
- Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
- Paste "@optimisaresearch.com" into the "Other E-mail" field.
- Make our "from" address the "Primary E-mail" address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the "Save" button.
Missing an e-mail? Check if our e-mail is in your "AOL Spam Folder." If it is, please open the e-mail and then click the "This Is Not Spam" button. Next, please add "@optimisaresearch.com)" to your address book as described above.
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Copy and paste our "From" address, "optimisaresearch.com", into the primary e-mail address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
Missing an e-mail? Check if our e-mail is in the "Spam" folder. If it is, click "Spam" along the left side of any Gmail page. Next, check to see if any optimisaresearch.com addresses are listed among the messages in this folder. Check the box next to our email addresses. Click the "Not Spam" button along the top.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Open the email.
- Right-click the sender's email address.
- Click Add to contacts in the short-cut menu.
- Click Save and Close.
Microsoft Outlook 2003-2007
- On the "Home" tab, click "Junk," and then click "Junk E-mail Options".
- On the "SafeSenders" tab, click "Add".
- In the "Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list" field, enter "optimisaresearch.com".
- Click "OK".
Window Live Hotmail / Outlook.com
- On the "Tools" menu, click "Options".
- On the "Preferences" tab, click "Junk E-mail".
- On the "Safe Senders" tab, click "Add".
- In the "Add Address" field, enter "optimisaresearch.com".
- Click "OK".
Missing an e-mail? Check if our e-mail is in your "Junk E-mail Folder." If it is, open the e-mail and click the "Not Junk" button. Next, check to see if our e-mail address is in your "Blocked Senders" list. If you see a message from optimisaresearch.com on this list, select it and click the "Remove" button.
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk E-mail Protection" link (top of page).
- Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste ""@optimisaresearch.com" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
You must set up a filter to redirect our e-mails into your inbox:
Missing an e-mail? Check if our e-mail is in your Yahoo! "Bulk Folder". If it is, please open the e-mail and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if the address the e-mail was sent from is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see "@optimisaresearch.com" on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button. Finally, please set up a filter as outlined above.
- Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters.
- Click the "Add" link on the filters page.
- Update the "From Header" rule with the following two pieces of information: "contains" and "@optimisaresearch.com".
- Click the "Choose Folder" pull-down menu and select "Inbox." Pick the "Add Filter" button.